The SBIR– Small Business Innovative Research/STTR – Small Business Technology Transfer programs fund early stage R&D at small companies. This program is the largest source of non-dilutive early stage financing for small business in the United States. Many of our clients have been enormously successful by capitalizing on this source of government funding. How can we can help you too?
- Provide guidance on how the program works, what to expect as you continue to win, and compliance
- Protection of intellectual property rights and planning for the future
- Building compliant and convincing proposals
- Program-specific contract management assistance
- Prepare you for Phase II compliance issues
Did You Know?
Phase I or Phase II awardees can:
- Receive Phase III SBIR/STTR funding without competition
- Receive Phase III awards from an agency that did not grant your Phase I or Phase II award
Arrowhead can also help with:
- Marketing for commercial success (government and private sector)
- POC and opportunity identification
- Communication Coordination
- Market analysis
Leverage our expertise.
Arrowhead is the Colorado PTAC's and Boulder Small Business Development Center's subject matter expert in this field.