There are a myriad of reasons for not meeting a proposal deadline. Some of the most common Arrowhead Solutions encounters is:
- The proposal becomes too big/complex for the in-house team.
- The proposal manager quits/is released.
- One of the main contributors has to drop out.
- The proposal resources get splintered mid effort (another proposal drops, someone is called to another project, etc...).
- The schedule is falling apart.
- The proposal is in serious danger of non-compliance.
- The proposal is in serious danger of not going out the door...
If your company is overwhelmed due to time restraints, human resources, limited knowledge base, compliance issues or anything else, we will save your proposal!
Arrowhead Solution’s Emergency Proposal Management service provides a drag-n-drop, highly experienced team that will prepare your proposal down to the most compliant iteration.
We’ve been brought in to save proposals big and small, providing our clients with the peace of mind that comes with knowing they submitted the best proposal possible. We can jump in at any moment’s notice - even with less than 24 hours to go - to get your proposal in shape and out the door.
Contact Arrowhead Solutions for a free 30 minute consult to discuss your needs today.